Virtual Assistant Services VS No-Code and AI automation in 2023
January 3, 2023
What services does a virtual assistant offer?
Virtual assistants, also known as VAs, are individuals or companies that provide a variety of services to help businesses and individuals with their administrative, technical, and creative tasks. These services can be performed remotely, allowing clients to hire VAs from anywhere in the world.
Some standard services offered by VAs include:
- Data entry and management
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Email and communication management
- Social media management
- Content creation and editing
- Website management and updates
- Research and information gathering
- Customer service and support
- Transcription and translation
One of the main benefits of hiring a VA is outsourcing tasks that are time-consuming or that you may not have the expertise or resources to handle in-house. This can free up your time and resources to focus on other areas of your business or personal life.
Virtual Assistants highlight a need for automation
On the other hand, the need for Virtual Assistant Services shows that you might need automation. Most of the simple work today can be automated using Artificial Intelligence, modern SaaS tools, and No/Low-code platforms.
And the ROI is evident. Automating a process with modern digital tools (like Make.com, Zapier, Retool, or ChatGPT3) will cost your company anything between 2.000 and 15.000 USD, in one shot. The hourly rate of a specialized virtual assistant will be around 30 USD per hour. So if your process can be automated (we'll show you crazy examples of what can be 100% automated with AI today in the next chapters, keep reading!) the return on investment will be as short as 2 weeks and up to 2 months.
How To Decide What You Should Outsource To A VA and what to automate?
Basically, there are tasks that could never be automated (like packaging or going to the post office). But a wide range of administrative tasks or simple tasks working with digital tools. Few rules to decide if you should use remote workers to manage your variety of tasks or work with us to automate your process with AI and No-code modern tools :
- The tasks require no physical presence and can be entirely performed online
- The tasks are repetitive (the same task is performed daily/weekly/hourly, etc....)
- The tasks do not require a lot of creativity (write short and simple emails, organize a meeting, "if this then that" patterns...)
Examples of digital automation of tasks
There are tons of tasks usually delegated to personal assistants or even executive assistants that could be entirely automated by us :
- Content writing (responding to fans, customer service, social media comments, and likes, google business comments and inquiries)
- Order and refund management for e-commerce sites
- Meetings appointments
- Checking and controlling or filling data in spreadsheets
- Any kind of digital marketing (sending personalized emails, looking for someone's contact information)
- Online form filling with paper data (from blanks and paper templates)
- Manage your social media accounts (create posts with photographs, and share valuable content on your behalf)
- And many other things, just ask us